Painting Marble Countertops

Painting Marble Countertops. All you'll need a primer, acrylic paint, polycrylic and some paint brushes! Cultured marble countertops do contain marble dust, but they're not natural stone; they're actually closer to fiberglass or resin -- which means that, if the surface is discolored, scratched, or you're just sick of it, you can paint over it in good conscience.

DIY Painted Countertops | Decorating Your Small Space
DIY Painted Countertops | Decorating Your Small Space (Peter Herrera)
I begged my husband for new countertops, but he wouldnt give in. I painted my kitchen countertops to look like Carrera marble and I LOVE how they turned out! I have looked into those repaint "kits" but those seem more for laminate counter tops and not the cultured marble.

That sounds like a perfect makeover!

The paint is designed to cover laminate, solid-surface, ceramic tile, wood or cultured-marble countertops.

Create the look of Carrara with these $30 faux marble ...

Shh.. it's not marble, it's PAINT! Easy & affordable DIY ...

BOTB 1.15.16 | Centsational Style

Faux Sho! Painted granite countertops | scharlerama

Cleaning Up After DIY'ing - In My Own Style

Paint cultured marble sinks & countertops with a ...

Diy painted countertops using Giani Granite paint kit

Painting Kitchen Countertops to Look Like Granite - YouTube

Giani Marble Countertop Paint Kit – Giani Inc.

Kitchen Countertop Update

We're seriously in love with this DIY kitchen renovation ...

Live Gorgeously: Painted "Granite" Countertops Tutorial

DIY Faux Marble (Little Green Notebook) | Diy countertops ...

Painted Faux Stone Countertops | Days of Chalk and Chocolate

Painting Kitchen Countertops To Look Like Carrara Marble ...

Of course, you would love to replace it, but new countertops aren't cheap. I painted my kitchen countertops to look like Carrera marble and I LOVE how they turned out! A cultured marble substance is painted on the top of the sink and counter.