Sponge Painting Laminate Countertops

Sponge Painting Laminate Countertops. Don't push the sponge into the primed surface or it may look more. The countertop was in decent shape, but we wanted a more contemporary look.

Paint Laminate Countertops to Look like Natural Stone ...
Paint Laminate Countertops to Look like Natural Stone ... (William Schwartz)
I might do this for a flip or rental I was just trying to make look good enough. These kits are aimed at mimicking the look of granite and The metallic- or mineral-colored paints are sponged over the primer and add depth and design to the countertop while eliminating brush strokes. Would you be willing to try this new Countertop Transformations product?

Are we really painting laminate countertops now?

After the countertop is completely dry, lightly sand the laminate.

Top 25 ideas about Painting laminate countertops on ...

How to Paint Laminate Kitchen Countertops | DIY

This is the product that I'm going to use to transform my ...

Paint Your Countertops – Hope for the Rest of Us

How to Paint Laminate Kitchen Countertops to Look like Granite

How to Paint a Laminate Countertop | Laminate countertops ...

Upcycled Counters | Painting countertops, Painting formica ...

$35 Counter Top Re-do DIY!! I painted my old ugly laminate ...

DIY faux granite countertops. Acrylic paint and a sea ...

How to Paint a Countertop With Enamel Paint & a Sponge ...

Our “Rustoleum Countertop Transformation” Experience ...

I chalk painted my countertops! - Lolly Jane

quiltanddagger: Faux granite - Painting formica countertops

Inspiration | Ideas for the House | Laminate countertops ...

Paint Your Countertops – Hope for the Rest of Us

I might do this for a flip or rental I was just trying to make look good enough. The countertop was in decent shape, but we wanted a more contemporary look. It's fast, it looks great, and it's tough to mess up.