I Hate My Black Granite Countertops

I Hate My Black Granite Countertops. I had horrible anxiety the entire time, but ordered Allen and Roth granite in "Grey Current". All this said, there were some decisions.

Black Galaxy | Tampa Countertop Discounts
Black Galaxy | Tampa Countertop Discounts (Lily Tran)
My kitchen looks huge and I receive so many complements. To learn more or to place an order, visit us at www. And I'm here to tell you: Granite countertops are taking over!

My advice is to select the slab yourself which not everyone does because it's a lot of work.

We're in awe of this one.

24 best images about dazzling countertops on Pinterest ...

Black granite countertops, pink cabinets and stainless ...

Black Galaxy | Tampa Countertop Discounts

kitchens - chunky gray kitchen island white kitchen ...

Hate my new granite!!! I feel sick.

Black Galaxy | Tampa Countertop Discounts

August 2018 - Quartz, Granite & Marble - The Marble Man

Nero Mist | Tampa Countertop Discounts

Save Email

Pin on For the kitchen

Sparkling Black | Tampa Countertop Discounts

Fiddlehead Design Group - desire to inspire ...

Chocolate Brown Kit - can't wait to update our builder ...

Possible White Cabinet Chocolate Counter Tops (Think ...

Trend Alert: Mood-Boosting Gemstone Surfaces Are the Next ...

When I called the installer, I was told "that's black Quartz". Where honing has a tendency to dull the natural hue of a stone and polishing misconstrues sheen for shade, leathering allows the color of your stone to become the true star of the kitchen, bath, or outdoor area. Sent by PPGEditor: Leave your suggestions for PPG in the comments — thanks!• Have a question for our community?